ENERGY MEDICINE PARTNERSHIPS
Energy Medicine Partnerships is an international organization founded and directed by Dr. mary Jo Trapp Bulbrook, RN, CHTP, CHTI. EMP is dedicated to connecting through the light with partners in Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and USA.
The activities include:
- official provider of the Healing Touch program,
- Energetic Healing Program,
- Spiritual and Intuitive Development,
- Spiritual Retreats,
- Maori and Aborigine Partnerships,
- Research and Consultation.
The Energetic Healing program promotes “Healing through the light” and grew out of Dr. Bulbrook’s 20 year university teaching career, research and practice as a holistic nurse.
There are currently five parts to the curriculum of Energetic Healing:
- Clearing the Eternal Self,
- Identifying & Healing Wounds,
- Changing Belief Systems,
- Changing Relationships Energetically, and
- Reshaping Family Energy Patterns.
These courses contain original material of energy based techniques and clinical applications of Dr. Bulbrook.